Aventuras

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gore-Tex Experience Tour Casting: Training Part 4 - Mondays & Tuesdays


The holidays are officially over for me. Here in Spain we celebrate the coming of the kings but I usually forget about it. So that means back to the usual training schedule! I have to admit, I'm a bit sore, especially from weights on Monday, considering I slacked off the weight training last week (maybe the last two week, oops..)

Monday = weights

Normally I do 3 lower body movements and 5 upper body movements.



Today, my wife, Sharon and I decided to train together. She went on her bike to keep up. Meanwhile, I literally "ran errands". We started out by passing by Sharon's restaurant so that we could get paid for working New Year's Eve. Then we went over the the Port to turn in some paperwork for my new job, then back to the bank in Canet to deposit our pay. In total we were out about 2 hours, so I calculate that I ran for well over an hour. As you can see in the pics, my road running route is quite nice. On days that I don't go with Sharon, I take the beach by sand to really work the legs and calfs.





Tomorrow, I'll be substituting boulder training for sport climbing in Jerica (again).

Also, a special shout out to my fellow participant, Rebecca Pansa, who has offered to pick me up at Zurich airport and ride together to Interlaken. Good vibes!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment