Aventuras

Friday, January 14, 2011

Gore-Tex Experience Tour Casting: Humbly dreaming

It's better than Christmas eve. Tis the night before I depart for Switzerland. Excitement doesn't quite explain my emotion. However, its not more than that. It is more like a feeling humbleness. I am just so thankful to have this opportunity that others haven't had or couldn't have, such as my fellow casting member, Rebecca. Last night she informed us that she cannot attend the weekend's activities due to medical problems. I feel so sorry for her and the pain that she must be going through. I can only wish her the best and that her medical assistance & family provides the best help she needs to overcome this hurdle in her life. Rebecca, tomorrow I will climb for you.

Tonight I am staying at a friend's flat in Valencia to be up and early at the airport. I leave at 6:35 to arrive in Zurich at 11:05. I have arranged a last minute pick up by one of the Gore-Tex PR people to transport me to Interlaken's climbing hall. Thanks Alex!

I have a laptop with me and my wife's Sony reflex camera. I will do my best to keep this blog in the action this weekend. I hope you follow along.

Send good vibes, love, support, luck, karma.....the moment has arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment